How to Apply
- Download the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- When we have received your application, we will then contact you to arrange a mutually convenient time for an interview.
- If you are accepted on the course, we will require a £200.00 non-refundable deposit, to secure your place. A copy of our Terms and Conditions of Enrolment will be sent to you with our invoice and letter confirming the offer of a place on the course. This should be signed and handed in to the course tutor on the first day of the course.
- Upon receipt of the deposit you will be sent the pre-course task, which you should complete and bring with you on Day 1 of the course, as well as a reading list. You will be required to purchase 2 textbooks before the course starts.
- One week before the course starts, you will be sent log-in details to our Moodle site (hyperlink), where you can view and download all the documentation related to the course, including the timetable and assignment guidelines, and also find out something about the other participants on the course!